Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bench Lite's Version 2 - Don tho games vaddu - H1B's Lechi Potaay ...!

Here I tried to make a second version of Bench lites by adopting the character of khandada,performed by Dr.Brahmanandam (great Tollywood comedian) from the all time hit movie "Money".

I did an experiment on the script & tried my best to serve a different flavor by changing the climax ..tried for better photography ...Do u believe that the entire video was just shot by Sony DSC-W80 digital camera & edited in windows movie maker ?

I myself gave voice over for both the versions of the spoof .Sincere thanks to my team.

Special thanks to my well wishers - Sree Kilaru, Bala Peddi,Eswar, Vamsi kolli, Venumadhav, Sarat.
By making spoofs,I really got a chance to improvise my set based skills & believe that this helps in improving my skills based on critics,reviews & feedback.


Urs
Raj
-" Creativity is the major thing which you can't adopt".


No comments: