Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Marry A Software Engineer Or Not ..!

Husband - Hi Dear,I Am Logged In.

Wife - Would You Like To Have Some Snacks
Husband - Hard Disk Full.

Wife - Have You Brought The Saree.
Husband - Bad Com
mand Or File Name.

Wife - But I Told You About It In Morning
Husband - Erroneous Syntax, Abort, Retry, Cancel.

Wife - Hae Bhagwan ! Forget It.. Where's Your Salary ?
Husband - File In Use, Read Only, Try After Some Time.

Wife - At least Give Me Your Credit Card, I Can Do Some Shopping.
Husband - Sharing Violation, Access Denied.

Wife - I Made A Mistake In Marrying You.
Husband - Data Type Mismatch.

Wife - You Are Useless.
Husband - By Default.

Wife - Who Was There With You In The Car This Morning ?
Husband - System Unstable Press Ctrl, Alt,Del To Reboot.

Wife - What Is My Value In Your Life?
Husband - Unknown Virus Detected.

Wife - Do You Love Me Or Your Computer?
Husband - Too Many Parameters.

Wife - I Will Go To My Dads House.
Husband - Program Performed Illegal Operation,It Will Close.

Wife - I Will Leave You For Ever.
Husband - Close All Programs & Log Out For Another User.

Wife - It Is Worthless Talking To You.
Husband - Shut Down The Computer.

Wife - I Am Going
Husband - Its Now Safe To Turn Off Your Computer.

No comments: